Pool Policies & Rules
1. Obey lifeguards at all times.
2. The lap/competition pool is restricted to supervised swim team and swim lesson use, and adults 18 years of age or older. Children may not pass through the gates unless accompanied by a coach or swim instructor.
3. Parents must be in the pool with children who are non-swimmers wearing waist or arm flotation devices. US Coast Guard approved life vests are preferred and available upon request.
4. In the event of thunder or lightening, everyone MUST leave the pool enclosure area immediately and exit to the parking lot. Lifeguards will allow members to return 30 minutes after the last instance.
5. The kiddie pool is only for small children up to age six (6), supervised by an adult present within its fenced area.
6. Diving is allowed in designated deep water areas only.
7. No running, horseplay, pushing, dunking, or foul language.
8. No aggressive, intimidating, threatening, or disrespectful behavior toward pool staff, members, or guests will be tolerated.
9. Only proper swimming attire allowed.
10. Approved eye goggles are allowed, but may not be used while diving or jumping off the diving board. Face masks, snorkels, and fins are allowed at the discretion of the lifeguards.
11. Balls, toys, water guns, diving or play objects are allowed in the pool at the discretion of the lifeguards. No water blasters.
12. Spitting, spouting water, eating food, or blowing noses is forbidden in the pools.
13. No glass containers of any kind are allowed.
14. Smoking is allowed in designated areas by the adult pool.
15. Lifeguards may exclude anyone from the deep water who has not demonstrated sufficient ability to swim.
16. Cross-pool games may be played with ten (10) or less swimmers at the discretion of the lifeguards. No running dives allowed.
17. Only lifeguards are allowed on the lifeguard stands.
18. Handguns and weapons are not allowed on the premises.
19. Parents are to remind their children of the importance of using the toilet facilities. Children who are not toilet trained must wear “swimmies.” If a sanitary accident occurs, the pool will close for cleaning and may take several hours.
20. Toys on wheels (vehicles, wagons, big wheels, etc.) are not allowed inside the pool enclosures. Go-karts, motorized bikes, skates, roller blades, skateboards, etc. are forbidden on the grounds, including the parking lot.